Dr Laura Langner is interested in:
- dyadic longitudinal models
- couples’ employment patterns
- fathers’ changing labour market and domestic behaviour
- work-life balance
- comparing family policies across countries
Questions Dr Laura Langner ponders about / researches:
- Which influence may family policies have on couples’ careers?
- Does work hour flexibility have a negative effect on your career? How about your partner’s flexibility?
- How do employers’ work-family policies help employees and their spouses in pursuing a career (‘cross-partner effects’)?
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.